Converting your unused loft space into the additional habitable space your home needs may be easier than you think
Need a bigger home?
We are now offering ecoTrus loft conversions
What is ecoTrus?
EcoTrus is an innovative solution for converting a broad range of properties including those with trussed-rafters (most new-builds since the 1980s).
It uses a light steel frame to reinforce the roof and transfer loads evenly onto the existing wallplates, without the need for heavy steel beams traditionally used in loft conversions.
The system is constructed within the loft space, so there’s usualy no need to remove the roof during work.
Only the first few rows of tiles are lifted to allow the beams to be passed into the loft.
Types of loft conversion
Find inspiration on Homebuilding & Renovating
- Upsize, without moving home
- Add significant value to your home
- Speedy: from only 14 days for structure
- No need to move out during work, roof stays on
- No disruptive works to lower floors
- Insurance-backed guarantee for all work
Find out more about ecoTrus on their website here