Loft Boarding Scotland are committed to providing exceptional service to all of our customers. However, we understand that even with the best will in the world sometimes things do go wrong. When they do, we need you to tell us about as soon as possible so we can put things right.
As proud members of the FMB (Federation of Master Builders), our Policy supports the process outlined by the FMB and what’s more, we are committed to abiding by the FMB’s Code of Conduct. See more here:
1. If you have a complaint please call us on 01316443108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what has gone wrong and how you might wish for it to be resolved.
2. Some issues may be able to be resolved immediately. For all other complaints, we commit to responding within 10 working days.
3. We will work with you to agree on a solution, and provide written confirmation of any discussion and agreements.
4. If you are not satisfied with our suggestions for resolving the matter, please let us know this and we will pass the details on to Edinburgh Trusted Trader to attempt to resolve the complaint. Alternatively, you may also contact the FMB’s dispute resolution service by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0113 201 4263.
5. If using the FMB’s disputes process, you will be required to download and submit a Disputes Form. The FMB will acknowledge receipt of your completed form within 5 days.
6. The FMB Conciliation Process aims to reach a negotiated outcome within 50 working days. If your dispute has not been resolved you may refer to the Citizens Advice for Small Claims Court or take the matter to the Trusted Trader Ombudsman.